Posted by Jim at Friday, September 11, 2009
Several things are abundantly clear:
- The “sudden recent warming” is right there. For every grid. Just open your eyes.
- For every grid the last decade is the warmest.
- Over the last 3 decades, 108 out of 113 individual stations indicate warming, 48 of 113 are significant at 95% confidence, none show significant cooling.
- Oft-repeated claims that “it was warmer in the 1930s” or “it was warmer in the 1940s” are wrong. For every grid.
- The idea that present arctic temperatures are about equal to their 1958 values is “not even wrong.” For every grid.